“Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm is the frequency of 7.83 Hz, also known as the “Schumann Resonance”. A 7.83 Hz frequency is an alpha/theta brainwave frequency in the human brain. Alpha/Theta brainwave frequency is relaxed, dreamy, sleepy state, that is also when cell regeneration and healing happens. It is no surprise that people nowadays, especially in bigger cities, are unbalanced, irritated, reactive, angry and disease are rising in astronomical numbers. We live in the time of technology, with superficial wavelengths that disrupt the natural earth’s frequency. Wifi, cell phones, and an array of electronics are part of our everyday lives. It is also why our bio-electromagnetic waves are out of balance. We are out of balance from Earth’s electromagnetic frequency. For example, the frequency of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (what powers cell phones, tvs, radio etc) ranges from 30,000 Hz to 300 Billion Hz. That is a significant amount more than 7.83 Hz that the earth radiates. No wonder we are all out of balance and crave healing.”
” The electromagnetic fields generated by power supply systems, telecommunications, appliances, computers and other technology produced by humans are extremely powerful and in some cases have been associated with increased incidence of cancer, heart disease, depression and other diseases. Exposure to strong electromagnetic fields in residential areas and in certain occupations has been documented as significantly increasing the incidence or risk of the listed diseases. Certain groups of people such as the elderly, children, women who are pregnant and the weak have been found to be more sensitive or susceptible to adverse effects from these fields than the rest of the population. (As is often the case with research, there are opposing opinions on the existence or extent of such adverse effects.) “, Hearth Math Institute.
The Schumann resonance Aka Earth’s Heartbeat / pulse is powerful and does affect our physical and mental health. And it’s clear to us as per our investigations at SHAMANIC BIOHACKER, that global scientists have discovered and agree, that there is a connection between all living things, and their alignment with the Earth’s pulse!
It has been proven by scientific experiments that tuning into 7.83Hz, the planet’s own magnetic frequency people experience benefits like enhanced learning/memory, body rejuvenation, balance, improved stress tolerance, anti-jetlag, anti-mind control, and grounding. On the other hand, experiments were done, where Schumann resonance, the exposure of 7.83 Hz frequency was removed from individuals environment. The subjects reported migraine headaches, emotional distress, and other health problems. This shows how important it is to be in tune with the Earth’s magnetic frequency. (source)
Even NASA has an opinion and describes the Schumann Resonance as this. Approximately 2,000 thunderstorms are active around the Earth at any given time, which produce roughly 50 flashes of lightning every second. Each lightning burst creates electromagnetic waves which circle around the Earth, and are captured between Earth’s surface and a boundary about 60 miles up. Some of these waves – if they have just the right wavelength – combine, increasing in strength, to create a repeating atmospheric heartbeat known as Schumann resonance. NASA utilises this variation in resonance to provide analysis of the Earth’s weather, its electric environment, and to even help determine what types of atoms and molecules exist in Earth’s atmosphere.“These lightning electromagnetic waves, oscillate with regions of greater energy and lesser energy. These waves remain trapped inside an atmospheric ceiling created by the lower edge of the “ionosphere” – a part of the atmosphere filled with charged particles, which begins about 60 miles up into the sky. In this case, the sweet spot for resonance requires the wave to be as long (or twice, three times as long, etc) as the circumference of Earth. This is an extremely low frequency wave that can be as low as 8 Hertz (Hz) – some one hundred thousand times lower than the lowest frequency radio waves used to send signals to your AM/FM radio. As this wave flows around Earth, it hits itself again at the perfect spot such that the crests and troughs are aligned. Voila, waves acting in resonance with each other to pump up the original signal.” (Source)
Obviously, our survival is dependent on the Earth’s atmosphere for oxygen and its terrestrial bounty of food and water. But ever more evidence is suggesting that we also require a steady diet of geomagnetic resonances to maintain optimal health, and the Schumann resonance in particular. Upon discovering that the fundamental Schumann frequency of 7.83Hz is very close to that of human alpha wave rhythms, Schumann’s doctoral student Herbert König was one of the first modern researchers to associate SR with human bioactivity.Centuries before König, though, ancient Indian Rishis also knew about it, enhancing it with the isochronic tonal frequencies of the sound ‘OM’. In fact, plenty of anthropological evidence suggests humans of all cultures have, over the millennia, attempted to achieve trance states by synchronizing with planetary resonances, before even knowing precisely what those were. This was done through various rituals like shamanic drumming and dancing, or religious behaviors such as bobbing and swaying during prayer. (Source)
The HOO (also spelled “HU” by the Sufis) is the Sufi equivalent to the Hindu OOOM (AUM) chant. It’s traditionally pronounced “WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO” by the Sufi mystics of Islam. (source)
In Islamic mysticism/sufism/tasawwuf, HU is the essence of Allah (God).
According to some commentators, HU (huwa) designates in and of Himself, the undifferentiated Divine Self or Essence. Huwa would thus be the greates Name of God, and one of the most effective formulas for calling upon Divine aid would be ‘yā huwa yā man lā huwa illā huwa, “O Hu, O the One other than Whom there is no HU (self note: Hu is usually translated as ‘He’ but it has nothing to do with gender); or “O Hu. O the One who is HU, other than Whom there is no god.”
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla
“Everything in Life is Vibration” – Albert Einstein
Sound is also a vibration and so are thoughts. Everything that manifests itself in your life is there because it matches the vibration from your thoughts. (source)
The notion that one “hears” sounds not only through the ears but rather through the whole body is echoed in the words of the Sufi musician, healer and mystic, Hazrat Inayat Khan:
A person does not hear sound only through the ears; he hears sound through every pore of his body. It permeates the entire being, and according to its particular influence either slows or quickens the rhythm of the blood circulation; it either wakens or soothes the nervous system. It arouses a person to greater passions or it calms him by bringing him peace. According to the sound and its influence a certain effect is produced. Sound becomes visible in the form of radiance. This shows that the same energy which goes into the form of sound before being visible is absorbed by the physical body. In that way the physical body recuperates and becomes charged with new magnetism.
Bio-Hacks For Living In Harmony & Alignment With The ‘Heart-Beat’ of Mother Nature:
- Increase your fluid intake, to incorporate more fresh and filtered water, as this distributes the higher vibration more efficiently throughout your body. It’s like lubricating all your systems so everything works more efficiently.
- Incorporate more plant-based foods into your daily diet. Plants utilise the natural universal laws of survival, harmonics, mathematics and geometrics – meaning the contain optimum energetic resonance and purpose to survive and thrive. So by consuming more plant based foods, you are heightening your body’s ability to operate at a higher frequency as well.
- Step out of drama of others and bring your focus inward. Investment in other people’s stuff only causes you internal chaos because you don’t have their resilience resources to solve their challenges!
- Get moving. Every single day. Movement distributes energy around your body, and did you know that movement actually generates kinetic energy in your body to sustain life. We’re not born to be couch potatoes!
- Get yourself into nature more often. Get the shoes off, connecting with Earth’s heartbeat through your barefeet. Connection to nature also stimulates your visual and auditory senses, and supports diffusion of heightened sympathetic nervous system. The Japanese got the hang of this and actually prescribe forest or tree therapy to calm the jittery client.
- Bring mother earth and nature inside your home. Items such as plants, crystals, minerals, salt lamps, and high quality essential oils are all excellent examples of re-establishing your connection back to your roots (pun intended).
- Burn incense with windows and doors open to encourage regeneration of energy within confined or closed spaces. Clearing your space and claiming it as sacred elevates your energy!
- Book yourself regular bodywork such as kinesiology, massage, bowen and even energy healings such as reiki. Even consider a luxurious bath in sea salt. Physical manipulation of the body supports flushing of the lymphatics system to enable your body to release toxins and resonate at higher frequencies.
- Get more rest and more regularly! We’re moving too fast and can’t assimilate the changes in vibration when we’re busy.
- Be mindful or meditate each day. There is clear science that meditation alters the brain waves to a deep place of relaxation, perfect for assimilation. Vibrate from the heart rather than your head space.
“Follow Your Bliss & Universe Will Open Doors Where There Were Only Walls” ~ Joseph Campbell The Happiness and Anandamide Link
“Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm is the frequency of 7.83 Hz, also known as the “Schumann Resonance”. A 7.83 Hz frequency
Hormones are chemical messengers that are secreted directly into the blood, which carries them to organs and tissues of the body
What is an Adaptogen? Dr. Nicolai V. Lazarev, a Soviet scientist, medical doctor, and pharmacologist, who was studying the body’s resistance
There’s a reason why humans in general and SHAMANS & SUFI healers in particular, have been using hemp oil (widely consumed
Cannabinoid (CBD) produced naturally by every healthy human body & regulated by the body’s Endocannabinoid system (ECS), happens to be the